How to market more strategically - Stop building the plane while you're flying it!
Updated: Nov 12, 2021
Do these ring true to you?
- You’re an in-house marketer with an ever-growing to-do list and under pressure from the top to deliver.
- You’re the head of your marketing team, but you’re so busy delivering, that you’re worried you’re not being strategic about what you’re executing.
- You find yourself constantly reacting to events and trying to keep up with the latest marketing trends.
STOP for a minute. What if you could act in a way that feels authentic, rather than jumping on someone else’s bandwagon? And what if you had the blueprints to the plane so that you didn’t have to worry about building it on the fly?
Join us for a discussion of how to get off that hamster wheel of reactivity and make some strategic marketing decisions.
We will help you to:
- Identify what makes your marketing special and what differentiates you.
- Help you build on what’s been working and get rid of what’s not.
- Plan for what’s ahead so that 2022 is the year you stay true to you.
We want to give you tools so you don’t feel overwhelmed by your to-do list and give you the peace of mind that you’re on the right track – for you. We want to help you soar (not crash and burn).